Throw the Perfect Spring Party
It’s that time of the year again where you have had enough of those miserable Saturday afternoons inside and you are in serious need of a quality afternoon outdoors with the people you love. With the Spring Racing carnival taking over Melbourne and therewith the warmer weather finally starting to settle in, there’s better time to start planning your next party.
Spring is that time of year to get stuck into the entertaining, whether it be a simple barbeque or extravagant Melbourne Cup day party, it doesn’t matter, all you need is a great backyard and a few pieces of equipment to liven up your pre-Summer do.
Believe it or not, you really don’t need much to host the party of the season, this is our list of essentials:
- Food, food and more Food! Nothing says Spring party more than a good platter of your favourite nibbles, or if you’re the hungry type, dust off the Barbeque and cook up a feast.
- A good selection of drinks from a fruit punch to your favourite cocktails are always a welcomed addition to your party. If you have children attending, some non-alcoholic Fruit Punch will go down a treat.
- Flowers! Get into Racing spirit with plenty of floral on display, all you need is some old vases and some roses from your mates’ front yard or the Supermarket.
- Your favourite people! There is nothing better than having all your favourite people in one place enjoying each other’s company while enjoying a few drinks and sunny afternoon.
- Quality Furniture. Whether you like lounging or sitting around chatting, great furniture is a must before you start entertaining.
- Fairy Lights! Daylight savings still has some time to catch up, check out these Luna Light Speakers – these attach to our outdoor umbrellas and quickly transform a table setting with a glow of light, and speakers for the perfect atmosphere setting tunes. You’ll be able to connect via Bluetooth to any compatible device and you’ll have 8-10 hours of juice to last throughout the party.
It is the best time of year to start enjoying the outdoors and there is no better time to celebrate the start of the warmer months, so if you were unsure about how to host one of the best occasions of the year, this should give you a good starting point to kick off your Spring party planning.