Delivery & Pick Up Policy
Click and Collect:
- Upon collection of goods, proof of purchase must be presented.
- Upon collection of the goods, the customer takes responsibility for the purchase being complete and in acceptable condition when it leaves the store.
- Please contact us if you are not familiar with the assembly. We will not accept claims for damages caused by incorrect assembly done by the customer.
- We will endeavour to deliver the order within the agreed timeframe. In rare situations, if the delivery has to be delayed, we will keep the customer informed.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring there is adequate access to the property to allow the delivery of the goods on the day.
- The customer or the nominated representative will be required to be available in person to accept the delivery.
- A second delivery will incur additional fees if the first attempt failed due to the absence of the customer or the nominated representative.
- Any additional costs will be payable by the customer when caused by incorrect information provided such as a wrong delivery address given upon ordering.
- Delivery fees may vary in rare situations including excessive volume or weight. It will be discussed upon confirmation of the order over the phone or via email.
- Any damage to the goods at time of delivery needs to be reported to the driver and store immediately. The report will be followed up by our management.
- Any damages to the customer’s property must be reported to the driver and store with photographic evidence to support the damage and a claim will need to be submitted.
- Under no circumstance will we deliver over balcony railings or through windows.